Saturday, April 18, 2020

Web Programming And Web Developing











About:

I will design and develop a Professional Website for your business. 


I can help you in making High quality Professional complete website from Scratch or Redesign your existing site quickly and accurately.



With over 4+ years of experience I have developed many sites for different Industry for small to large organization.



Site cost and time is dependent on how many pages and feature you want.



Contact me before placing order.



You can order bigger project also. 



My services are:

  • Website design
  • Website development
  • Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net etc. payment api integration

  • E-commerce web site 
  • Responsive web site
  • Convert PSD to Web site
  • Membership / subscription login / registration based web site
  • Blog  type web site
  • Redesigning a web site
  • Web services.
  • MVC based web site
  • Fix any error or changes
                     100% Money back Guarantee.

What I need from you?

I need your detailed requirements. 



What will you Get?

  • 1 month free support with professional Web site.
  • And Lifetime support with only a little service charges.(Service charges depend on type of service)

Reviews


:

one of the best developers I got to know. that has to mean something, because we in Germany have a high level standards.

:

Excellent experience. The project was completed in just a few hours and everything worked the first time. I will definitely use again.

:

krishankot helped me to achieve fully my goal and he coded perfectly what i needed without let me waiting infinite hours . definitely recommended and i will purchase again and again and again because i am 120% satisfied . do not hesitate to contact him since his skill is very high! -clean code -clear explaination -screenshot provided for help customers all things that i have truly appreciated :) thanks so much !

:

Very happy. Quality work. Clear communication.

:

Excellent coder. Great communication. Quality work.




No comments:

Post a Comment