Monday, April 6, 2020

Convert Your Psd Web Design To Html5 And Css3 Code











About:

Why should you choose me:

  1. I work quickly and value your time. High-quality work will be delivered to you in a timely manner.
  2. I understand that I am working with you to shape your business’s identity. I take that seriously, and will put my all into developing the best product possible.
  3. Once we agree on a deadline, it is set in stone. I will meet every deadline.
  4. 5 years of professional experience
  5. html5 css3 bootstrap jquery master
About me:



Computer engineering student specializing in web development and web/graphic design. Experienced with all stages of the development cycle for dynamic web projects. Well-versed in numerous languages including PHP, C#, JavaScript, SQL. Strong background in project management and customer relations.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment