Monday, April 27, 2020

Create A Brand New Asp Dotnet Mvc Web Application











About:

Basically, you are going to provide me the basic requirements of your website or say web application. I will develop web application for your right from the scratch. The technologies I will be using are C#, Asp.Net MVC5, Entity Framework, Razor View, Angular, jQuery, HTML5, CSS/CSS3.

I will also provide lifetime paid for your application. I have hands on experiece of developing .Net Application and Web Apis. You can get any type of web application- eCommerce, I mean. Every thing is possible in Asp.Net. Further, you can contact any time you want.

I will be online 24/7. Let me again list down the technologies.
  • ASP.Net Mvc 5
  • Entity Framework
  • Razor View
  • Angular
  • jQuery
  • HTML5
  • CSS/CSS3

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The best fiverr developer I have worked worth. Finally someone who can handle a difficult problem.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Mark.

Seller's Response:

very happy with the service and the work

:

Even though I have not fully implemented the solution yet but I trust that you will help me through this. Look forward to continue working with you

:

Sure I will.




No comments:

Post a Comment