Saturday, April 25, 2020

Develop Job Board Website











About:

Are you Looking for Job Board! Where employer can post vacancy and Job Seeker can find their desire job and can able to apply.



This this is perfect gig for you. I'm professional job board developer and build more then 300 Job Publishing sites.



Job Board Benefits:

  1. Paid and Free Job/Resume listing
  2. Membership for Employer and Job Seeker
  3. Publish Indeed Jobs.
  4. Monetize 


Job Board Function work with various platform/CMS WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace and many more.



Job Board Features:

  • Application Deadline 
  • Application Tracking 
  • Apply with Facebook & LinkedIn 
  • Email Alert 
  • Free and Paid Job/Resume Submission
  • Geo Location Job/resume Search
  • Import Indeed jobs 
  • Job/CV Packages 
  • Job Alert 
  • Job Suggestion 
  • Profile Builder 
  • Resume builder 
  • Resume Manage 
  • Seo Friendly 
  • Shortlist Jobs
  • Social App Login 
  • Effective Job Search 
  • CV and Cover letter


Why you hire me -

  • Experienced and expert will build and handle your Job board project.
  • Build everything as per your requirements.
  • 100% on time delivery
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed

  • After project finish 30 days free support




Before order please contact with me for discussion and suggestion.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding service and work ethic. Hashem certainly delivered a pro experience from initial concept through to delivery with flawless communication and excellent attention to detail. Hashem went above and beyond, and even redesigned my project from scratch. Highly recommended, and I'll definitely be working with him again on upcoming projects. Thank you, Hashem. 10/10

Seller's Response:

Amazing service and super fast delivery, Allyec is a professional and a gentleman that will work until you are completely satisfied. Communication was excellent and the service was the best I have received so far on Fiverr. If you want a super-responsive, theme-matching and functional job board, then Allytec is the peson I would recommend!!! Thank you sir, you made me a very happy customer. You'll hear more from me soon.

:

Seller is great. I had a bunch of questions and he was always polite with me and went above and beyond for the work he has been doing for me. Will be doing more work with this seller for a long time.

:

Thanks for trusting me! Would love to work with you again in future. I will ensure you enjoy the same level of satisfaction every time!

:

I love this guys service. He is just amazing, professional and experienced,. He is 100% supportive after delivery. From 10 months he worked heard on my job board website now i got sales and success. Thank you Hasem you done as promised and everything you do more then my expectation. I highly recommend allytec 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊




No comments:

Post a Comment