Saturday, April 25, 2020

Fix And Resolve Any Issue On Brilliant Directory











About:

I'll fix and resolve any Brilliant Directory issue or error in 24 hours.



This is what I do - I can manage Brilliant Directory I am an English fluent speakers. But that's enough about me! All you really want to know is what I can do for you.



In this specific gig, I am providing the following services. 

  • Fixing CSS / Broken Layout bugs

  • Module changes
  • Fixing Database Connection Problems

  • Fixing Installation Problems

  • Fixing PHP Problems

  • Fixing Speed/Loading Problems

  • Fixing Login Issues

  • Simply Fixing any kind of problem in your Brilliant Directory


What do I need to complete the order?

  1. Brilliant Directory Login credentials  



Please read these instructions before placing the order.

Mention your problem briefly so that I can easily understand your problem and resolve it quickly. For the basic gig, I'll only resolve one small bug or change.



If you are more tasks, please do inbox to get a custom deal. 



So lets chat - I love meeting new people and learning from them, so if you feel that I can help you, we look forward to speaking with you soon.



Best,

Ram Singh

 

Reviews


:

Very good. Thank you

:

As usual exceptional delivery

:

He was prompt, knowledgeable and nice. I'll be using him again shortly!

:

Great as always

:

First job with this seller and it was 100% positive. Delivered exactly what I asked for on time and with good communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment