Sunday, April 26, 2020

Fix, Install And Develop Php Laravel Websites











About:

!!!PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER!!!



If you are facing any trouble with Laravel or want to get fixed anything form your Laravel website then you are in the right place. 



Kindly message me before placing the Order.



What I am Offering:



  • Laravel website app development, customization and bug fixing
  • I will also add a new module in your website

  • Integrate Payment gateway PayPal, Stripe and Recurring payments.


As an experienced Laravel developer and having worked with the PHP for years, I can get you a new website from scratch by using the latest version. Also, I can work on existing Laravel websites for things like 



  • Installing Laravel script
  • Adding new features
  • Fixing bugs from your existing script
  • Upgrading to the latest version
  • Integrating the application with external APIs


I use the following combination of technologists to make the finest product for my clients



  • Php
  • Mysql
  • Laravel
  • Bootstrap
  • Javascript / Jquery


100% Client satisfaction is 1st priority.



Feel free to ask anything related to web development and for any suggestion before place order into my gig



Regards, 
Shahbaz Jamil




Reviews


:

Well done

:

Amazing work!!

:

great seller

:

good job. recommended

:

Great to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment