Saturday, April 4, 2020

Create A Custom Ghost Theme











About:

GHOST is an awesome blogging system for a professional blogger. It's very lightweight and fast.



I came here to you for

- Create a GHOST theme from HTML Template

- Create a GHOST theme from PSD Template

- Create a GHOST theme from your preferences or ideas

- Create a Ghost theme by react/vue

I create a ghost theme from your design. You have to provide PSD, Ai, XD, sketch, HTML or any of theme to build the theme.



Please message me before order. I will be very happy to discuss with you



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another job well done by an experienced Ghost designer!

Seller's Response:

You are one of the best clients that I have ever got in Fiverr career. I hope we will work together more in the future.

:

Excellent communication and ability to deliver what is required. Recommended!

:

Thanks you so much

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment