Friday, April 24, 2020

Create A Web Application Or Website In Dot Net Technology











About:

I am an experienced .Net developer ,I can develop any kind of website or web application including E-Commerce systems and inventory management systems. I have delivered some  web application  and website in local market one of them was an E-commerce .

I have worked in ASP.Net web forms, ASP.Net windows forms, ASP.Net MVC,Laravel and php too.


  1. Things that I can do



    1. Build your web application or website
    2. Test/Debug your Source code
    3. DLLs, API integration with other apps 
    4. ERD, Database Design
    5. UML, DFD diagrams


     These are based on



    1. Mobile Friendly Responsive Web Apps ASP.Net / Core/ MVC5/
    2. HTML/CSS/JavaScripts/JQuery/Ajax/Bootstrap
    3. Crystal Reports
    4. C#


    I always try to deliver a good quality product in a short period of time.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm very impressed with the service and the level of professionalism. I would recommend it 10/10 and would definitely return to order his services again. Stay Blessed.

:

Seller is deligit, Great working experience with him and deliver me fastes delivery ever and deliver me before time. I will hire him again soon.

:

Hope we will work again

:

it was really awesome and satisfying working with the seller...i will buy again

:

Very awesome seller i will come for more...




No comments:

Post a Comment