Monday, April 6, 2020

Fix Wp Error, Wordpress, Debug, Theme,Template, Issue











About:

I have completed more than 1000 jobs and 400 jobs with 100% positive feedback having experience of 10 years. 

My experiences allow me to quickly and effectively troubleshoot any issue like fix wp error, WordPress, debug, theme, template, CSS problems of your site.

I can help you to fix :

# fix WordPress error (CSS, HTML or PHP, JQuery issue)

# Site migration one host another host

# Fix WordPress Theme

# White Screen of Death

#Fix Plugin issues

# Fix bug from installed plugins

# Fix slow loading website

# Removing malicious script

# Fix any PHP error

# Adding new functionality with PHP work



Everything related to WordPress could be done here!



So, what are you waiting for?

If you need any special requirement please discuss before purchasing the gig.



Contact NOW
, with your details!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job! He fixed a wordpress theme that wasn't compatible with the latest php and he did it super quick. Will definitely use him again!

:

Because of this virus, my hosting company was running a skeleton crew. I work a full time job. He was absolutely amazing! He was patient, knowledgeable, and he kept me informed. I would rate this as my best fiverr experience!

:

Extremely helpful guy that is able to identify and fix issues very fast. Good communication throughout the entire process. Highly recommended.

:

Great guy. He identified the issue quickly and took care of it. Had another problem come up that he was able to fix right away as well. Highly recommend him.

:

I am very happy with the work you have provided. You have gone beyond what I have asked for and you have been very efficient and great value for money. I will definitely ask for your help again if I need it. Great wordpress expert. Thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment