Sunday, April 5, 2020

Customize Or Fix Your Website Design Issues











About:

Hey, you have a website but there is something not write about it maybe you are not satisfied with its look or it is not responsive like you always desired, maybe your site have functionality issues and it is not giving its users best user experience or maybe you write a code that might be cancelling something else.



If your site have any issues like above related to HTML CSS javaScript, I am glad to help you on this. Here in this gig I am providing any customization or fixes you want in your site related to UI/UX.



By ordering this gig, you will get



  • Detailed commented code, ( I will explain every line of code to you that what I have done)
  • Professional responsive design
  • Animation & Transitions
  • Cross Browser Compatible
  • Highly optimized code
  • Minimum HTML (no extra Divisions).
  • Unlimited revisions till client satisfaction
  • Money back guaranteed ( of course you have every right to not accept my delivery and share your opinion)


Please do contact me first, we will have a better understanding about price and timeline



If you want a website from scratch, you may want to see my this gig



https://www.fiverr.com/s2/97a64be172





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment