Saturday, April 4, 2020

Develop Extension Or Plugin For Any Browser











About:

I will develop plugin/extension for any browser according to your requirements.

Plugin can do amazing things with web pages. It can modify content of web page and increases user experience. 

Please contact me before placing order.



Reviews


:

Professional, friendly, collaborative, and VERY talented coder/designer. I would highly recommend Ansari to ANYONE looking to move a browser extension 'dream' they may have at the moment into an exciting new REALITY for themselves - and their business!

:

I cannot overstate what a genuine pleasure it was brainstorming, collaborating, and ultimately *creating* an exciting new browser extension with Ansari. He is unbelievably conscientious, hard-working, and takes a great deal of pride in the high-quality work he delivers! Looking forward to working with Ansari more on *future* versions of this and other projects!

:

I look forward to working with Ansari on our next project. He's creative, he's professional, and prides himself on going that extra mile to help! Top-notch all the way around!

:

Ansari was *excellent* to work with and I look forward to working with him again on our next project! Ansari isn't just a talented developer, but I *genuinely* appreciated how well he collaborated with me during this entire project. If he had concerns about my original design surrounding possible hurdles for end-users he wouldn't hesitate to let me know (and ALWAYS in a professional/collaborative manner, with specific, creative alternative ideas and an open mind if had a different take on the situation), which helped reassure me that he looking at this project through the eyes of my customers (and with their best interests in mind)! THANK YOU for all of your great work Ansari!

:

Polite and always concerned about making the client satisfied.




1 comment: