Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Web Development Using Many Stacks











About:

I would appreciate if you discuss your programming problem before placing an order.



I am willing to provide my web development expertise in following areas:



- HTML / CSS / boostrap / jquery  Websites with Responsive Layout.

- React/ Angular/  as Frontend libraries .

- Javascript frontend and backend programming.


- Product Based Web Services.

- Web Applications with MVC architectural pattern for flexibility and scalability.

- C# (OOP and Design patterns )

- sql and nosql database using (microsoft sql server and mongoDB)



Languages/Technologies that I'm familar with(but not limited to) are:
  • Flask (Python)
  • Django(Python)
  • AR,VR


I will try my best to deliver the project on time and meet your requirements. Ping me if you have any questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment