Monday, April 6, 2020

Develop Web Application With Attractive Design











About:

I offer these services for the enhancement of quality and your brand presence. My package includes:



  • Website Design
  • PSD to HTML
  • Back-end Implementation
  • Bugs Removal
  • Customization of your website
  • Responsive site
  • API used
  • Ajax Calls  
  • Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technique  
    

    I have been working on web development since 2017 and I am software engineer so due to that reason I know how design database, documentation of site, how design website using human computer interaction concepts. I also worked in machine learning and IOT.



Reviews


:

I am very happy with his service. I value him as a good software developer with a good feeling for great design. The communication was very transparent and productive, I really appreciated the good discussions with questions to the point. I want to highlight his flexibility and understanding of the business context. The project was to implement a React Frontend and integrate a backend API. At the start of the project there were still bugs in the existing backend, but he was very supportive and waited for the changes incl. supporting with detailed error reporting. Thanks for the awesome collaboration. I can definitely recommend him! :)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment