Thursday, April 23, 2020

Develop Angular 8 Progressive Web Application, Fullstack Expert











About:

I am a professional Web Developer with Specializations in Web Design, Web Development, with over 6 years of experience doing Front-End Development, and almost 4 years working with Back-End Development. Currently, I work as a Full-Stack web developer.
I also have experience working with AWS services like EC2, S3.
I have developed multiple web applications that are deployed using Firebase and AWS services.


I also have experience of working with software like Photoshop and XD for creating web designs and prototypes.


I work hard and focus on providing great customer service and quality work.


Will respond quickly to questions & concerns regarding work. Honest and transparent about my expertise and availability. Available for phone calls, emails, messages to get things done quickly.


Thank You.


My services:


• Front-End Web Development (HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular 8)
• Back-End Web Development (Node.js, Express, APIs, SQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB,  Firebase Realtime Database, FireStore)
• DevOps - Amazon Web Services.

Reviews


:

Amazing Angular Developer. He knows his stuff, easy to work and communicate. I recommend him for any frontend work. I will continue working with him.

:

He is excellent to work with. He is highly responsive and very knowledgeable in his areas of expertise, and would definitely recommend him !

:

Fantastic job. Very talented and nice. Great communication skills.

:

Wow, amazing again!

:

Good work. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment