Saturday, April 4, 2020

Build A React Web Application











About:

Nice to meet you!


I'm a front-end developer specializing in building components and applications using React.js.
I hold a software engineering degree and 5+ years of experience in web development in the following industries:
Online Marketing & Advertising, E-Commerce & Cryptocurrencies.


Experience & Workstyle


I'm experienced with various technologies:
React.js, Redux, React-SSR, SCSS/SASS, Enzyme, Jest, Node.js.
I'm familiar with the latest JavaScript code, style & conventions and always keeps up to date with React.js new API and I prefer working with Invision or similar apps to create pixel-perfect UI.


My work process


Prior to start working on the project, I will need the following:


1. The design under Invision / Figma / Zepplin of each screen / component.
2. A specification of functionality or a UX diagram or a Story in english.



During my work I follow best practices and write components test and document my code wisely and in an organized way, to allow easy maintenance for future developers.

I update my clients on each milestone progress via Kanban boards.



Contact me to kick-start your project!

Reviews


:

Thanks for all your help!!!!! Perfect as usual!

:

Excellent work as usual!

:

Excellent job! Can't wait to start our next project!

:

Nate is responsive and great to work with. I'll be reaching out to him in the future if/when we decide to move forward on our project.

:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment