Thursday, April 16, 2020

Create Online Web Calculator Or Convert Excel To HTML











About:

I am a software engineer, developer & designer, I have been doing small, medium and large IT projects for more than 15 years. I work as an IT manager at a mid-size IT firm in Brisbane, Australia. 



I create high-end web applications, including stunning user interface design and often extremely complex calculation logic. I will build a responsive online web calculator or web form for your website. This gig includes preparation, design, coding and custom design. I refine my projects until they're perfect. Apart from completing full scale web projects, I have written several BMI calculators, mortgage calculator, health calculators, savings calculators, weight calculators, online quiz and forms, and many more. I can also convert any excel calculator to website or web app. 



Some most recent references: http://www.maxking.com.au/references/



This includes: 
ROI calculator, retirement calculator, solar calculator, mortgage calculator, refurbshment calculator, loan calculator, investment calculator etc.

Main technologies I use: 



  • HTML/HTML5
  • JavaScript
  • CSS/CSS3
  • Bootstrap
  • JQuery
  • React
  • Vue
  • Java
  • PHP
  • Joomla
  • Wordpress plugins
  • Squarespace, WIX and more...

Reviews


:

The go-to guy for your web-app calculator needs! One of the best guys there is for this type of work, so if you need anything done, make sure you choose him. Highly recommended!

:

A truly top class freelancer. He managed to turnaround the project in a very short timeframe that I needed. He was easy to communicate with, was happy to make adjustments and is highly skilled in this work. I would highly recommend his services to anyone!

:

ficsorr has been great to work with. I had a very difficult project that I needed done for my website and he was very communicative throughout the entire project. Not only is he talented but he is enthusiastic to complete the project. I would highly recommend working with ficsorr on your next project.

:

Excellent design and great communication would highly reccomend.

:

Awesome work as always! I’d highly recommend working with ficsorr




No comments:

Post a Comment