Friday, July 6, 2018

I will design and develop dynamic web site,web application

I will design and develop dynamic web site,web application












About:

I will design a creative and unique webpage for you. and also web applications.Here I am using HTML5, php,ASP.NET,CSS, Javascript, JQuery, Angular JS and latest technologies such as Ajax.

NOTE:

  • Please contact me first before ordering any gig.


  • Please note that 1 gig is just for creating simple one page in HTML and CSS

Reviews


saijames:great to have this real hard work and great result man

sajithsmd:Outstanding Experience!

bbcsite:Great experience, make a new code for application in very short time.\nVery good communication,also when a need some modification on my original idea.\nVery good seller, highly recommended.

sajithsmd:Happy to work with you and Hope to work in future too. Thank you very much.

bbcsite:Seller has been great to work with. He went right to work on fixing differnt issues in short time.\nGreat communication as well. Very highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment