Sunday, April 5, 2020

Convert Psd To Html Or Wordpress With Responsive Design











About:

Please Contact Me Before Ordering


Dear Visitor,


My priority is client satisfaction and perfect code written that is best for client use.


What I am Offering:


  • psd to html or wordpress
  • responsive design
  • cross browser compatibility
  • slider / scrollar 
  • social links 
  • attractive animation 
   

 The techniques I am using to complete my work:



  • html5
  • css3
  • bootstrap for responsive design (if required)
  • javascript 
  • jquery
  • json
  • ajax
  • wordpress


I will do all your work related to my gig. I assure that it will be professional and quality cannot be compromised.



Feel free to ask anything related to web development and for any suggestion before place order into my gig.

Reviews


: : : : :


1 comment: