Sunday, April 5, 2020

Rest Api Or Api Integration With Node Js And Mongo











About:

Web & Mobile Applications apps are now the new trend. You have an application idea but you need someone to write the business logic, handle user authentication or authentication, user management, payment support, data management, api integration and all that. I'm the right guy for the job, a Node JS Developer with over 6 years experience doing REST API or API INTEGRATION. I will do REST API or API INTEGRATION with Node JS and Mongo (or any database of you choice). I can integrate your api with any third party API too.



I will do REST API or API INTEGRATION that be consumed using any front-end platform of your choice. Clean code, and scalable, and SAFE. I speak English fluently and my communication skills are good, so let's go ahead and discuss your project requirement.



Drop me a message so we can discuss the requirements for your REST API or API INTEGRATION, and I'll be happy to be of great service.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Tools I will use:

  • Node JS
  • Mongo or any Database system of your choice
  • AWS
  • Passport
  • JWT
  • Heroku
  • Express
  • Design Patterns

  • Advanced Algorithms implementation
  • API integration.
  • Database Modeling

Reviews


:

John is an Amazing seller. What's impressed me the most is his ability to quickly understand my requirements and delivering the expected result. His communication is also excellent. He is very involved and passionated about his work so it is a real pleasure to collaborate with him. I will definitely rely on him again in the future and I highly recommend his services to whoever are looking for a professional and highly skilled software engineer.

:

Great work. Helped out with other questions along the way. Will engage again soon for more work, 100%!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment