Thursday, April 2, 2020

Be Your Web Developer In Php,Mysql











About:

Hello sir,



Are you looking for a person who can develop your website by php, mysql, database, ajex, jquery, html5, css3? Then I think I am the best choice for you. I have completed certification of Bachelor's Degree in ICT(Information & Communication Technology) of 4 years. I have a lot of exercise about web programming. Here is the list some of my Services:



  • Making Complete Website by Programing
  • fixing bugs of your webpage
  • Making Blog sited with admin panel
  • Making admin panel for e-commerce webpage
  • Making login- register system for your webpage
  • Updating database of your website
  • Making fully dynamic webpage for your business
  • Dynamic slider Image Option


Please have a conversation before submit your valuable order.

N.B: Don't be panic if you find that  I am not in online. I always check my profile every 5 minutes. so keep patient before I make a reply for your message.



Thanks sir.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

She has done a very nice work within a short time, for sure she is a real experienced developer.

Seller's Response:

Very helpful.. We will work again.

Seller's Response:

Great developer, was able to help us solve an issue in no time at all gret work!!

:

Great Experience with you sir. Hope we will work again.




No comments:

Post a Comment