Thursday, April 2, 2020

Code Html,Css,Bootstrap,Wordpress Joomla, Php, Codeigniter











About:

I'm an experienced web programmer with extensive experience in building high quality responsive database driven websites & web applications.


I would like to draw your attention towards my extensive experience in web programming which aligns well with the qualifications you are seeking at this platform.  



$5 Gig Include:



  • Code Error & Bug Fix
  • Small Modification
  • Wordpress Error Fix
  • Wordpress Theme Installation
  • Plugin Installation


I excel at:



  • Web Designing
  • Web Development
  • Application Software Development
  • PSD to HTML
  • Mobile Websites
  • Custom CMS Development
  • Wordpress Development & Customization
  • Joomla Core Development & Template Customization
  • HTML / CSS / JQuery / Javascript /PHP / Mysql 
  
I have considerable ability to link the strategic objectives with technical infrastructure. The solutions I provide are a judicious mixture of the past and present technologies. In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a considerable knowledge of different versions of software and programming Languages.


I'm flexible with my working hours. Feel free to contact me any time

Reviews


:

Very good job!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Pleasing to work with.

:

Created 2 great websites!! Will Purchase again!!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment