Friday, April 24, 2020

Convert Your Designs Into Responsive Html Templates











About:

Welcome to my Gig



It is 8+ year i am in the psd to html development.
i will convert Psd, Sketch, Jpg, Pdf or Doc files into responsive Html Css Template.


You can ask for:



  • Html5, Css3
  • Bootstrap
  • Zurb foundation
  • Google material design
  • Dynamic css ( Scss, Less )


Features:



  •  Easy to understand file structure   
  •  Responsiveness ( Desktop, Tablet,  Mobile) screens 
  •  Browser compatibility
  •  Font awesome icon
  •  Money back guarantee 


Tools:



  • Visual studio code,  Sublime, Dreamweaver   




Before Start the order:

Please text me to discuses the details of the project, Thank you in advance )

Reviews


:

I had a very complex project and Rehman worked around the clock to complete the project. I have to say that his quality far exceeded my expectations.

:

I cannot thank Rehman enough. He helped me design a website and he was patient, kind, and produced really great work (he also rushed the work and completed in 1 day!) I am quite sure that I will request his services again. Way to go!

:

Very, very, talented developer !

:

Please to work with, as usual.

:

Simply professionally done with one revision only. Can recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment