Thursday, April 16, 2020

Develop Python Flask Or Django Web Apps











About:

## Please discuss your order with me in a message before placing it ##



I will build a web application or a website using python Flask or Django framework.

here are the areas that I am experienced with:



  • Making login/registration system for users
  • Using MongoDB, SQLite, MySQL for database
  • Deploying on Linux or Windows server using Apache or Nginx
  • Using Bootstrap components
  • Using Material Design components
  • Develop front-end using Vue.js framework
  • Making sophisticated calculations and mathematical operations
  • Making figures and plots or dashboards
  • Making admin panel to manage site and database
  • Making RESTful API

Reviews


:

Very good experience working with Farahats. Great communication, friendly and he really seems like an expert in this area. There was even an encoding problem with my python code and he solved it before I could isolate the problem myself. I would trust him 100% with another Flask web app job. In fact, I will probably be a repeat customer. Thanks again.

:

Farhat did an amazing job with my project. He followed the directions thoroughly and even helped me make better adjustments to it. His code is impeccable and I can clearly see that he's extremely talented and hard-working. Not only that, but he was also friendly, kind, and helped me every step of the way with my concerns. He truly went above and beyond. I will be recommending him to my contacts for other future endeavors.

:

Great seller, did exactly what I asked for, and when I had some issues with the code he was very helpful in resolving it for me. Thank you!

:

Very quick and knowledgeable! Thanks!

:

Fast delivery. Competent and correctly executed.




No comments:

Post a Comment