Monday, April 6, 2020

Can Do Anything Related To Html, Css, Js, React, Java











About:

Want to get  html css  issues fixed in your website ?? You have come to the right place.

I'm a web developer with  experience of 6 years 

I can offer services that will fix:

  1. Layout & design issues 
  2. Mobile responsive issues 
  3. Colour issues
  4. Font issues
  5. CSS issues
  6. Js issues




I can also offer website build from scratch.



Basic started from $300.

For more specifications regarding website build, please contact me for detail.



WHY ME?

  1. I will fix the code permanently(not just temporarily)  unlike some coders who just do it temporarily without anticipating the kind of new & variable content website may have
  2. I'll guarantee you the most efficient and logical code, which means if ever anyone else needs to work again on this part of code which we edited(in case if we are not available then) then the other designer/coder will easily understand this code.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment