Monday, April 6, 2020

Make A Reactjs Web App Out Of Your Design











About:

Welcome to my Gig!



I am a full time IT Analyst and Web Developer. I'd love to help you take your designs and ideas, and turn them into a fully functioning React web app. I can help with every step of the way from design, development, deployment and maintenance. 



With my skills in IT, Security, and Development I can assure that my websites will be:



Hand coded

W3C Validated

WCAG Compliant (Accessibility)

✓ Using latest security standards

Responsive

Semantic Source Code

Optimized





Deployment:

I can deploy the site for you on your choice of host, or AWS / DigitalOcean infrastructure. 



Delivery:

Source code will be provided once complete.



Pricing

Please note every project is different therefore, please contact me before ordering so that we may agree on the correct package for you. 



Reviews


:

very good, highly recommended

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment