Monday, April 6, 2020

Web Designing And Development With Laravel











About:

I am an experienced Web Designer and Developer. I have more than 3 years working experience in Laravel. I am dedicated, honest and can surprise you with my outstanding skills. 



I am good in following technologies.



  • Web based technologies (Laravel mvc / web-forms, Entity-Framework , JavaScript ,AJAX , jQuery, XML,JSON, HTML, Bootstrap and PHP)
  • Google APIs (Google Maps)
  • MS SQL server / MYSQL and reporting tools (Crystal reports, itext Sharp)
  • Nodejs and Mongodb
  • Twilio API 
  • Rest API
  • WebRTC


Here are some my core services



  • Develop web Application or LARAVEL MVC based applications or PHP web application for you.'
  • Develop your Business and E commerce Website from scratch.
  • Can make your website in Nodejs with Laravel for fast performance.


I actually believe in long term and strong relationship, So that's why I will do my all tasks very carefully. 



For discussion about project must inbox me. So, I will check all needs then give you the prope time and charges for that  project.



Reviews


:

very good service

:

It was a pleasure working with him. Very professional and attentive to clients needs. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to work with him. Bravo on a job very well done!

:

This person is very respectable and well-mannered and is very skilled

:

skillfull developer i ever seen

:

unbelievable thank you soo much




No comments:

Post a Comment