Monday, April 6, 2020

Build A PHP Mysql Website Webapp











About:



I am a professional Full-Stack Developer providing services on Fiverr. I have been programming since 2010 and have 10+ years of experience in PHP, MYSQL, Javascript, Jquery with Anomoz Softwares before starting on Fiverr very recently. If the gig doesn't cover your requirements, just send me a message and we can work out on customizing it!



I'm open to projects in the following areas:



   

  • Web Applications
  • Websites

  • Admin Panels
  • Database Integration (SQL)
  • Database Querying
  • Web Server Scripting
  • Dashboards
  • Full Stack Applications
  • APIs
  • Web Hosting
  • Wordpress





--> Inbox me! before placing an order to avoid any inconvenience <--



If you have any other thing in your mind, literally anything, I am just a message away. :)

Customer Satisfaction is my number 1 priority.



Have a great day :)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment