Saturday, April 18, 2020

Develop Rest API Backend For Your App











About:

Stateless, Scale-able, Single Page Applications, Mobile Apps & Hybrid apps are now in fashion. You've hired someone to build front end for the app but now you need someone to write the business logic , handle user authentication, user management, payment support, data management and all that. 



I specialize in developing scale-able & stateless back-end REST APIs that can be consumed by React, Angular and all other hybrid front-end tools. I can use flask, express, nestjs or laravel framework for the API development.



I also speak English fluently and I believe my communication skills are pretty good which matters alot in discussing the project requirements.



Please drop me a message so we can discuss the requirements and I'll be happy to be of service.

Reviews


:

Was able to complete the task very efficiently. Great communication. Would highly recommend.

:

Awesome skills! Great communication! 100% recommended!

:

Yousuf is a brilliant developer!!! He is very hard working and pays attention to the finest details. Communication was excellent and we were able to get so much done by speaking daily on the project. If you want a great product and a developer that not just listens but is able to use his own experiences to help you, then Yousuf is your guy! Thank you!

:

Great experience working with yousuf...I look forward to working with yousuf in the future

:

Was able to work to the requirements and the code looked great with tests even.




No comments:

Post a Comment