Friday, April 17, 2020

Develop Website Using Latest Technologies











About:

My name is Asad and I am a highly competent web application software developer with couple of years’ experience developing a wide range of tools for both front-end and back-end for a range of clients. I have a strong aptitude for troubleshooting and developing quick and innovative solutions to tech-based issues. I have worked in the following technologies:



1) Angular

2) Node

3) React

4) Vue

5) Expreess (framework of node)

6) Elasticsearch

7) Python

8) Pandas (Python library for data science)

9) Graphql

Reviews


:

Good Work. Asad always here to deliver quality work, thanks!

:

Quick and clear. Other times I have waited for long time for responses but his responses were very quick.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment