Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Develop Highly Interactive Front End Using Vuejs











About:

I will develop your website having approximate 99% SEO friendly and best performance and best practices.I am a well experienced person having 1+ year experience on web development and also work on different frameworks and also knows how to deploy the web project on heroku , netlify etc.



Front-end skills:

✔ Vuejs,Ajax etc

✔ ESlint

✔ Bootstrap/Vuetify/Bootstrap Vue

✔ HTML5/CSS3,SCSS

✔ Responsive Web Design



I follow Four simple steps :



REQUIREMENTS: I discuss the whole project with client and asked for the requirements that will be need before the project and start working



DESIGN: I do some research to maintain the quality of the product in around 2- 3 hours to design a demo and present to the client and satisfy to get started working on the project.



DEVELOPMENT: I convert the designed demo into a working product and try to make the client fly high in colors.



TESTING & LAUNCH: After testing and getting approval from the client , I will deploy the product( if needed ).



I can surely help you creating the exact web design as you mentioned. Here are my some of the project links , recently developed .



https://www.gamatechs.me/

https://api303.herokuapp.com/



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment