Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Develop Your Vuejs, React, Javascript Application











About:

I'm a professional front-end developer based in Germany. I have more than 5 years of experience in developing PHP, JavaScript, and HTML Applications / Websites.



If my listed services don't match your needs, just contact me and describe your project.



Important: Please always write a message first and describe your project before ordering a gig. Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very proficient developer, who delivered outstanding work on a rather unusual request involving a rare external JavaScript Plugin. All topics and requests were dealt with in highspeed and with absolutely zero need for corrections aside from very minor changes. Communication was a charm. 10/10 I can highly recmommend ic3m4n .

:

Request was delivered quickly, and though there were restrictions with available data, he managed to help with implementation and debugging within the deadline.

:

Glad I could help😊

:

All I can say is he was great and speaks, or at least communicates via written format, in perfect English.

:

Nico's English is strong and very communicative (thank you). Grasp the understanding for our request before we placed the order. When ask for an estimate, time was taken to provided a solid estimate rather than an echo, yes I can do that. We felt confident is his coding skills. Will hire again when needed if he is available : )




No comments:

Post a Comment