Sunday, April 19, 2020

Develop Web Apps Using React, Nodejs And Any Database











About:

Hi, there! Welcome to my gig.



This gig offers professional full-stack web application development covering everything on frontend development, backend backend, server configuration and deployment.



Tools & Technologies:

Frontend

  • React + Redux
  • Vuejs
  • HTML/CSS
  • JavaScript
  • jQuery



Backend

  • TypeScript
  • NodeJS
  • REST API
  • GraphQL


Database

  • MongoDB
  • MySQL
  • SQL Server

  • Firebase
  • Firestore
  • PostgreSQL




Kindly note that all packages include:
  • Free 3 months maintenance
  • Free deployment to your server on request.




Please contact me before ordering a gig to get the best deal.

Reviews


:

I had a close communication with cyphercode. He understood my requests and helped me finish my thesis project. As a student, I could say cyphercode has excellent skills. I strongly recommend him, and I would approach him again.

:

It was my pleasure to work with Cyphercode, he is very professional and understands the requirements with very minimal explanation. Delivered very quality output before the deadline. I'll come back with more work as it's going to be my one-stop for all frontend requirements. Happy Holidays.!!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment