Sunday, April 19, 2020

Create Asp Dot Net Mvc Web Application











About:

Looking for an experienced asp dot net Developer?



So here it is. I am asp.net developer with more than 2 years of experience in the industry. I have worked under cutting edge technologies under tight timelines. Time matters a lot for me and fulfilling the commitment is my first most priority. I am dedicated and workaholic.



What I can do?

  • Fix bugs in the current project
  • Changing in a current project
  • Customizing a page by adding, adjusting or removing a feature

  • Developing a fully functional website from scratch
  • Convert your PSD to working web application
  • Building / customizing the database and its functionality in the website
  • Writing Web APIs from scratch
  • Consuming web APIs using ajax and jquery
  • Creating Full fledge enterprise-level asp dot net project 




Technologies



  • HTML
  • CSS

  • Bootstrap
  • JavaScript
  • C#

  • Jquery
  • Ajax
  • Microsoft SQL
  • AZURE Team Foundation
  • Git (Version Control)


Why I am the best to work upon your project

  •  24/7 availability
  • well written and understandable code
  • Get your Money Back If my work does not satisfy you
  • Unlimited Revisions until satisfaction
  • Your Satisfaction.


Please message firs then give order



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment