Sunday, April 19, 2020

Develop Your Web Application Using Next Js











About:

I'm full stack developer have an 3.5+ years of experience, also team lead in one of the US company tannermedia. I will develop web application according to your requirements. I will fix issues also. I have an expertise in:



  • JSX Components
  • Form Handling with State
  • Validation
  • Redux
  • Thunk and Redux saga middleware
  • Rxjs
  • Server Side Rendering With Nextjs ( Reactjs Framework )
  • Responsive Layout with Bootstrap 4 & Materialize CSS
  • JavaScript ( ES6 )
  • React.js with Node.js
  • React.js with Firebase   
  • Managing Assets on Cloudinary


More Features For React app:



  • Progressive Web app
  • Push Notification
  • Build app image and deploy container
  • Deploy application in heroku with continuous integration


NOTE: Please before order contact me. Price and Time depends on your requirement. Before placing order please discuss with me about your requirement.



Regards:

Arsalan Sabir



Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of the best experiences I've ever had so far in Fiverr. This seller surprised me on every order, he has a solution for every problem and cares about customer's need. Hope to have more and more projects together aayanqazi!

Seller's Response:

Thank you soo much

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience. The seller is very helpful and competent, he knows how to implement proactively each request . Surely it will be a series of many orders

Seller's Response:

Thanks.....

:

Amazing Experience! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment