Sunday, April 19, 2020

Develop Amazing Web Application Using Visual Studio











About:

Hello, sir/ma'am! 



As a Computer Engineer and having the background of Programming & Development, I will help you with all ASP .NET WEB Applications with my 3 years of experience in VISUAL STUDIO IDE. You don’t need to get worried about your assignments or projects, I will give my best to complete them for you.



My offerings in VISUAL STUDIO WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT;

  •          C#
  •          MVC 5
  •          ASP .Net
  •          SQL Database
  •          Responsive design
  •          Amazing GUI 
  •          Running your projects using remote access
  •          Debug your project issues and fix them



What I can assure;



Delivery before deadline with all requirements completed 

Commented code for better understanding

Satisfaction from work done

Suggestions if you need



Looking forward to work with you!



*Note: Please contact me before placing an order so that we can discuss more about the project requirements and deadlines. Thank you! 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller communicated well with me and my needs. I had a quick delivery time & was very polite to deal with. I definitely would recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Pleasure ma'am! :D

:

Seller was quick to respond and assisted in any questions.

:

Thanks! :D

:


No comments:

Post a Comment