Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Give You A Expert SEO Video Website Review











About:

If you're an SE0 Expert or have a specific request PLEASE contact me first!



I will manually audit both your website and your competitor's site and provide you with a detailed SEO Report that includes screenshots, explanations and recommendations.



Most people here will run an automated report
 and give you those results. My reports are live recorded video and they are manually recorded.



During my SEO analysis, I take a look at your website, searching for any possible issues that prevent your website from ranking. I will tell you why a problem exists and provide solutions.



My SEO audit looks at, but not limited to:



✔ Domain Analysis, Internal Site Problems

✔ Potential technical and code issues

✔ META Issues (page title and description errors)

✔ Broken Links Check

✔ Mobile optimization

✔ Image analysis

✔ Site loading test



✔ Keyword research and analysis 



✔ Backlink profile overview



✔ Detailed backlink audit 



✔ 10 min. First Impression Video Review! 



✔ Competitor Analysis



...and more!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment