Monday, April 20, 2020

Develop Your Php Website As Per Of Your Requirements











About:

I am a highly motivated professional web developer with 3+ years of experience in web development. I have done a number of PHP/Laravel projects and also working on some projects. I have extensive ideas on most open source like PHP/Laravel and MySQL that are popular and provide robust platforms to build your website solution on. This knowledge greatly helps in decreasing your overall cost and turnaround time for developing the perfect web solution for you I love to expand the domain of my knowledge and work experience in any field. 



What Services I Provide?


I will help you in:

- Fix bugs in your website

- PHP projects/tasks.

- Creating responsive E-Commerce website

- Designing database for your website

- Move your local project to live hosting

- Adding signup, sign-in or contact form.

- Design CMS

- Implementing modules of your website

- Payment integration and much more



Why Me?

  • Highly professional
  • Long term free support
  • Amazing designing sense
  • Have bundle of pre-designed responsive templates
  • Logo making service
  • Quick Delivery
  • Highly Qualified
  • Expert in conversation
  • Have answers to your queries
  • MANY MORE




Don't hesitate to contact me !!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Third time working with this seller now - a true pleasure. Very professional and knowledgable - I don't think there is a problem they can't solve. Looking forward to an ongoing business relationship.

:

My second time working with this seller - as always, absolutely phenomenal service. So professional and helpful - will definitely trust with all my future projects.

:

The seller was very informative and brought a lot of things to the table as a programmer, a nice feature is he recommends what would be best for the application. His communication skills are great and seems as though hes always around I really wonder when he sleeps, thank you for your efforts and hope you do well on Fiverr. -Levon

:

great client, great communication! Thank you!

:

Laravel design work. Well done. Good communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment