Sunday, April 19, 2020

Build Custom Solutions Using Javascript Apis











About:

Hey There,


Thanks for considering my gig. 


Want a video playing in your app or show locations on google maps in your app then you are at the right place.



I will design customized modules using YouTube API, Google Maps API, Google Places API, Facebook API, Github API.


Rest assured and let's have a discussion and a top quality customized component will be waiting in your inbox.


Note: Please contact me before placing an order so that we can discuss the scope and estimate as per the complexities of the requirements.



I appreciate your understanding.



Thank you.

Reviews


:

He is a beast! amazing at his job and actually understands what you want! amazing communication 100% will buy from seller again.

:

A pleasure to work with Ronnie very professional Pleasant Did exactly what I asked for and more Brought great ideas

:

Seller was fully dedicated, answered my requests and questions and delivered what I required. Very committed and hardworking. My project is working perfectly as specified.

:

Excellent work and communication as always.

:

More of a legend than a coder!




No comments:

Post a Comment