Monday, April 20, 2020

Convert Your Web Design Into Responsive Web











About:

Looking for web developer? Look no further because here I am!





I'm a web designer/ developer with 2 years of experience working professionally. My main goal is quality service and customer's satisfaction.



My services

  • PSD/ AI/ XD/ PDF/ Image/ Sketch to HTML.
  • Bootstrap/ Sass for CSS.
  • Fully-functional Javascript.


What you get:

  • 100% All-Platform Responsive (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile).
  • 100% Pixel-Perfect.
  • Structured, Well Commented hand code.

  • Cross-Browser Compatible (Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Opera, Safari).
  • Optimized Speed, Resources.
  • 3 Months free Support.
  • 24/7 Service.
  • Satisfaction GUARANTEE.
  • Fast, Friendly Communication.




  1. If (help) {
  2.     contact(me);
  3. }
  4. If (like) {
  5.     hit(iconHeartRed);
  6. }


Thanks for reading and using my services, wish you best of luck!



P/S: Contact me for information before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

nnkhuongduy is an extremely skilled website developer. I had a specific request for him and not only did he complete it quickly, he did it at the highest of quality! I was so impressed by his work. I would recommend anyone who needs help with their website to contact him. Thank you nnkhuongduy! Antoine

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the review Antoine!

:

very amazing skilled designer

:

Thank you very much for the review!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment