Monday, April 20, 2020

Design And Develop A Responsive Modern Website











About:

I provide always Mobile Friendly, Modern & Clean website together with Modern technologies like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, and Bootstrap 4. as per your demand and requirements. 

Why Choose Me?

  • I'm an experienced developer
  • 100% mobile responsive
  • SEO friendly
  • Elegant design
  • Clean code 
  • Provide well-commented source file
  • Always use copyright-free images


Technologies:



HTML5 | CSS3 | JS | JQUERY | BOOTSTRAP | CSS Libraries & JQUERY Plugins




What do I need from you?

 1. Describe your idea or Description of your Website.

 2. Logo and Color scheme.

 3. Inspirational Website or Example website (If Have).



Please contact me before ordering!!

Please always feel free to knock me anytime. I am always here to help you. I'll provide clean and clear optimizes source code with W3C Validation.



Hire me and your satisfaction is GUARANTEED.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've been really happy with your work. You remain attentive, respectful, courteous and exceptional in your work. This is the first time I have been so satisfied with a freelancer's work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Glad that you choose me to give reality to your imagination and was delivered as you wanted.

Seller's Response:

Unbelievable service and product! This is not a fake review. I am extremely impressed with the timely and professional manner he delivered. Couldn't be more happy.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Glad that you choose me to give reality to your imagination and was delivered as you wanted.

Seller's Response:

It was outstanding like before. He worked with my time and delivered exactly what I had expected. He even added some animations that I hadn't requested which was amazing. Isuruin is really talented and I am already booking him for my next projects. He is very kind and humble person and it's easy to work with him. Thank you Isuruin for being patient on the requirements and delivering quality work. I highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment