Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Write Or Fix PHP Script , Php Code, Wp, Ci, Mysql, Css, Html, Jquery











About:

I have  3 years experience of PHP/MYSQL/jQuery/Ajax/Javascript/CSS/HTML/Web Development. I can write PHP script for you more perfectly and easily within the budget and time frame. I can write, debug, speed up and improve any kind of PHP script.



Reviews


:

Excellent highly recommended does everything you want him to do. Perfect seller

:

amazing would recommend

:

Very FAST + Very Professional

:

Tj is one hell of a developer; communication skills are exceptional, and the outcome is exactly as i wanted. 5 Star.

:

Has been excellent in communicating me about my website. Text and spoke with professional freelancer about more task I have for him. Did the job task that i wanted. I highly recommend he be place on higher listing for jobs..




No comments:

Post a Comment