Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will develop a web application using codeigniter

I will develop a web application using codeigniter












About:

Want a full responsive and functional web application including the Admin and user configuration? 

I have been using Codeigniter Framework for a year to develop rapid and secured web application. 


Things that I will do.

  • I'll going to fix the bugs, issues and problems in your PHP script or Codeigniter code.
  • Add new feature or functional code in your existing web application.
  • From static into dynamic website.
  • Develop a full feature and secure functional web application from scratch in Codeigniter Framework or Native PHP.

Take note: Send me a message to discuss your decide project before ordering. Thank you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment