Friday, April 3, 2020

Create Custom HTML And Css Templates











About:

Please message me for AVAILABILITY and a QUOTE for a custom order.  



Welcome to my GIG. I been designing and coding HTML themes for nearly a decade and I can promise that you get the best ones from me.

Starting from just $40 i will help you fix your web related problems or create your dream business website. 


Which package?


Premium: Recommended for a fully coded website.

Standard: Fully designed homepage.

Basic: Recommended for fixing issues with your site.



What’s it built with?


HTML5 & CC3(SCSS) and Bootstrap version 3+/4
Cross-browser Compatibility (IE9+, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Safari).
Mobile and Responsive Design Optimized. 
Optimized code for improved loading.
SEO Ready.
Works at any screen size or resolution.


Why work with me?


  • Featured by Fiverr.
  • Building relationships that last!
  • Everything is hand coded by me.


You don't have to dig anywhere, you will get the best and top-notch quality services just in one click and get your work done.



NOTE THAT: For PSD to html designs, please send me a message with your design files to get a quote from me.. .Because generally i review the design file and back to you.



Thanks.

Regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding service and attention to detail across all website layouts!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic modifications and delivery time!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad that I could help you with this.

:

As always a pleasure to work with sif on any project - fantastic turnaround and development work to boot! A++




No comments:

Post a Comment