Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do jquery applications or solve jquery issues

I will do jquery applications or solve jquery issues












About:

Are you getting Javascript/jQuery issue in your site?

Or you want to create a jQuery application you can buy this GIG.

Please get in touch with me before ordering to avoid any misunderstandings and complications.

Reviews


fabientis:I worked a couple times with this guy ,and he's great ,very helpfull and always awake :) I strongly recommend this guy .

taimursaeed:Thank you fabientis, glad to work again :)

lasta3:Great freelancer, very professional, fixed our jquery css bugs in no time. Recommended.

taimursaeed:Thank you sir, glad to work with you. Looking forward to future work :)

fabientis:Great job Bro!! Always deliver outstanding work. It is my pleasure to work with you in long term goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment