Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Convert Psd To Html, Xd To Html, Sketch To Website











About:

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and working with website design for the last 5 years. I specialize in converting PSD, AI, XD, invision, sketch, jpg files into fully responsive HTML using bootstrap.


I invest my quality time and won't rush through what you provide. Which makes me different from other sellers. I'm proficient in converting landing pages, admin template, corporate websites, email templates, etc.



Check out my recent works: https://bit.ly/2WG7rPy





What you will get from me?


✔️ Source code 
✔️ Images and other assets used for design
✔️ Contact form
✔️ Responsive Design
✔️ Clean UI and user-friendly design
✔️ Basic On-Page SEO 
✔️ Cross-Browser Compatibility 
✔️ Cpanel Installation
✔️ Unlimited revision
✔️ 3 months  free post-sale technical support
✔️100% money back guaranty & 100 % Satisfaction


I'm at your service, so feel free to place an order now.


Note:  I can also help you to convert using other frameworks such as Foundation or Material design or semantic UI. You will receive HTML files. If you are looking for WordPress or you have any query regarding the description or pricing feel free to leave a message.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Codeshaper did an amazing job and would definitely use him again. Fantastic work!

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience. Very clear instructions and communication. I would like to work again and again.

Seller's Response:

The developer works fast but also very precise. We wanted to have a website delivered and our input was a set of Sketch files. The delivered HTML/CSS/JS was not only 100% representative of the design we gave as input, the code is also super clean and of the highest standards. 10/10 would order again through the developer!

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience. Very clear instructions and communication. I would like to work again and again.

Seller's Response:

Excellent seller. Very good skills in HTML and CSS.




No comments:

Post a Comment