Sunday, April 5, 2020

Write AWS Lambda Function In Python Or Other Languages Of Your Choice











About:

I'm an experienced Software Engineer working with amazon web services(AWS) holding AWS certification. Industry experience of more than 1 year working in Python having expertise in:



1) Linux

2) AWS Lambda

3) Python (2.x, 3.x)

4) Scripting

5) Amazon Web Services(AWS)

6) AWS DynamoDB

7) AWS RDS

8) S3

9) SNS

10) Many more....



Please contact me before placing the order...

Reviews


:

The work was quick, he got it done quickly, I barely had to wait at all. For my first time using Fiverr this was a very positive experience, and it was thanks to him.

:

Thanks for your fast and perfect work.

:

highly recommended for you amazon account truly amazing

:

amazing Job with providing great service with my amazon web service thank again

:

most realiable seller on fiverr !!




No comments:

Post a Comment