Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Develop Html, Css, Javascript Code











About:

I will create any JavaScript, HTML or CSS code for your site. 



It can include usage of different libraries/frameworks/technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, ReactJS, PostCSS, etc.)

Other techs of your choice can be considered and used.



My goal is to create useful and high-quality code that will satisfy your requirements. 



Please contact before ordering a gig :)



About me: I'm a graduated programmer with 2,5 year of work experience in web development.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Ann did a great job, exactly what I asked - very proffessional, recommended!

Seller's Response:

nice work again

Seller's Response:

She was a pleasure

:

very detailed and clear requirements, nice customer




No comments:

Post a Comment