Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Create A Responsive Landing Page Or Squeeze Page For You











About:

I will make a Responsive Custom Landing Page or WordPress Landing Page for you According to your requirements. 



My Gig basic features

  • Full HTML5 & CSS3
  • Bootstrap Responsive Framework
  • WordPress Landing Page
  • Semantic MarkUp
  • Cross-Browser Compatible (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
  • Loads and renders seamlessly on all devices, be it mobile, iPad, laptop or desktop
  • Custom Font
  • Option to add Image Slider, JavaScript Menus etc.
  • Landing Page Logo
  • Easily Customizable
  • SEO Friendly
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • All code is HAND CODED
  • Free 180 Day support


I can work on the front end with the Highest Quality at affordable prices. I will make changes according to your need and deliver as soon as possible before the deadline.



========== Make sure to Discuss Requirements before placing an order. ===============



============== Feel free to contact me anytime. ================



             ⚛⚛ Try us once. You will come back over and over, we promise ⚛⚛

Reviews


:

great guy to work with, does everything in a timely manner. definitely met my expectations, I'll use him again in the future.

:

the service described has no relation to the work done, I lost a lot of time and money for nothing at all

:

Seller did an amazing job on the landing page and was helpful throughout the entire process. I was very pleased with the final result. Would definitely recommend!

:

Ali was great. Very helpful and understanding of our needs through out the whole process. Thank you for all your help!!! Definitely recommend working with Ali!

:

Great experience, communication is always a plus and he did just that.. I love my landing page and will be doing business with him again. Great job , I highly recommend you. You work speaks for it self..




No comments:

Post a Comment