Monday, March 30, 2020

Fix Html, Css, Javascript, Php, Wordpress, Jquery Script











About:

Have you any trouble with your website or any other issue in html, css, JavaScript, jquery, php, mysql than don't worry. You are right to be here. I have the solution for your problems.

I have  4 years plus experience in web designing and development, If you have any issues you need fixed, or just want to improve your website. Talk to me NOW. I will do any HTML, CSS, SASS/SCSS JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, JavaScript, PHP, Laravel, VueJs, MySQL & Wordpress  task.

I can help you in

  • Solve html & css design related issue.
  • Convert PSD to high optimized responsive html.
  •  Solve javascript, jquery, ajax related code.
  • Fix your Php bug
  • Database Error
  • Fix your contact forms and layout issues.
  • Animate layouts Elements fading in or out, sliding in or out and parallax effect.
  • Solve any hosting Task.
  • Create & edit landing page.

Please Contact me before ordering and discuss with me about your requirements

Reviews


:

The seller helped me reach my goals. He was very good at understanding the requirements and did a very good job!

:

I had to find someone who can solve my problems. I found this seller to be extremely knowledgeable about WP Frontend and Bankend. I would hire him again at any time.

:

I been buying from this seller because he has provided outstanding service and quality.

:

Amaizing seller!

:

I have work with many Fiverr sellers however, this seller is VERY good! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment