Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Integrate Paypal In Wordpress Or Asp Net And Fix Any Issues











About:

✔ Are you looking for a "PERFECT" WordPress/PHP or ASP.NET Website integrated with Paypal

✔ Integrate your old website with Paypal?



We are group of talented web programers with 12+ years of experience . I've Integrated Paypal Standard and Express both in many of websites. I am expert in it. I offer 100% Satisfaction to my clients.I have extensive experience in PayPal integration.

1)     I will integrate simple PayPal button.

2)     I will integrate donate button 

3)     I will integrate adaptive payment

5)     I will integrate subscription button i.e. recurring payment

6)     I will integrate express checkout payment

7)     I will fix your PayPal issues or bugs.

9)    I will create verified PayPal.



I will integrate PAYPAL to your web applications in Wordpress/PHP or ASP.Net

CURL/POST requests

Mass Payments

IPN

AdaptivePayments

Recurring Billing/Recurring Payments

Express Checkout, etc.

Donation Button

Single Project Application, etc.



Please first discuss the requirements, fix the gigs and get started . We work Super fast.

Please try us!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

provided as requested

Seller's Response:

Very nice and supportive buyer. Looking forward to work again with.

:

Not my best experience with Fiverr after 15 years of using them

:

useless buyer... placed the order without even prior discussion. Then asked to add something which was not even doable in the premium plugin installed in website. sometimes people want miracles in 10 USD and then wait to give low stars... ridiculous!

:

Excellent Work!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment